- The cleanest dirt on planet Earth! Set includes 1.5 pounds of Play Dirt and 3 garden tools.
- This unique molding compound feels almost exactly like real dirt except it doesn't get stuck under your nails, stain your skin, or ruin whatever fabric it might come in contact with! It's like magic sand, but better!
- A fun gift for kids, and gardeners! Or anyone who just wants to get down and dirty, without the mess.
- Sort by Default Order
- This wooden bear is always smiling, but he's happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed won't be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
- Help children build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Write & wipe cards feature a photograph and word(s) on 1 side. The reverse side features and image and space for writing.Includes:• 156 Photo Cards • Activity guideCards measure 3.5” SquareGrades: Kindergarten +Common Core State Standards Alignment: VocabularyLearning Style: VisualSkill Development:Language- Photo cards can be used to create stories to tell aloud or to write that can help students organize thoughts and tell a story in sequential order.Language- Real photos provide symbolic representations of the corresponding words and can give students a visual cue to trigger their memory of what the word is as well as learn the meaning of novel words.Social & Behavioral- Use as a picture exchange communication system for students who have little or no speech. This provides an alternate way of communication, lessening the frustration students may face with expressing a want or need.
- One of the most adaptable animals in all of nature, the chameleon is a small lizard that has lived on Earth for millions of years. It has a prehensile tail, eyes that rotate independently and an amazing ability to change its color to match its surroundings.
- When you need to adapt, reach for Chameleon Thinking Putty. It changes from a lush, tropical green into a bright fluorescent yellow right before your eyes.
- Each tin includes 1/5 lb of Chameleon Thinking Putty—a huge handful for tons of fun.
- Size: Approximately 1" x 2" inches each tag. Thickness is approximately 1/4".
- Soft and flexible, matte effect, rugged cord, two tags on each.
Chewigems are non-toxic sensory chewelry for those with a need to chew. Stylish and FUNctional, this wearable chewing solution provides a safe way to use oral motor input to assist in minimizing anxiety and stress. Our products are offered in a variety of colors and thicknesses, making them a discreet choice for self-regulation when focus and attention is needed.
Chewigems are made from medical grade, FDA approved silicone and are lead, latex, BPA, PVC and Phthalate free. Our wearable chewelry line includes chew necklaces and bracelets. Many of our products are dual purpose, meaning they support oral sensory and tactile fidget needs.
THIS CHEWIGEM® IS DESIGNED FOR MILD CHEWERS. DUE TO THE INTENDED USE OF THE PRODUCT, WEAR AND TEAR ARE EXPECTED AND PRODUCTS SHOULD BE CHECKED ROUTINELY FOR DAMAGE AND USED WITH ADULT SUPERVISION. DISCARD AND REPLACE IMMEDIATELY ONCE DAMAGED. NECKLACES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE WORN FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGE 3 DUE TO THE CONCERN OF LONG CORD STRANGULATION. CLASPS AND TIES CONTAIN SMALL PARTS AND MAY BE A CHOKING HAZARD AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHEWING. THIS IS NOT A TOY.
Colors may vary
- Spark discussions on the first day and beyond.
- Features 36 engaging questions about student experiences and perspectives, including:What is the most important thing you own? What do you want to be when you are older? What was the strangest dream you have had?
- Builds oral language, social and listening skills
- Makes a great addition to character development activities
- Provides direction for brainstorming before writing
- Supports fluency and oral language development in ELLs and students with speech impairments
- Includes Activity Guide
- Each in this set of 6 soft foam cubes measures 1.625"
- Grades 1+
- A Key Education early learning game that is a new twist on a long beloved game of dominoes: Emotion-oes. Instead of matching numbers, players will match emotion icons with same or matching name pieces. The pieces are larger than the standard domino to make them easier to grasp by young children or those with disabilities. This fun game with kid-friendly and colorful art will help children recognize and identify emotions. Perfect classroom activity for early learners or special education classrooms. Comes with 56 emotion-oes cards. 2-6 players. Learning games are a perfect tool for engaging students in the development of social skills. Key Education has long been a trusted provider of resources to enrich the lives of young and special learners.Features:
- Resource Guide
- The Emotions chart for students helps learners recognize and understand nonverbal communication and feelings. This classroom chart measures 17" x 22" and features 16 emotions?each includes a picture of a child expressing that emotion. From early learning and special needs to classroom management and concept reinforcement, Carson-Dellosa has a chartlet for every subject, grade, and need. Be sure to browse other classroom charts to create an excellent learning environment.
- Encourage early social skills and help students communicate their own feelings with the Feelings bulletin board set. Offers photographic visuals of various emotions and positive behavior solutions. The set includes 5 unique posters, 3 large posters measuring 17" x 24" each, and 2 small posters measuring 8.5" x 12" each. Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line—comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials—is designed to assist in Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.
- The Feelings Clock Bulletin Board Set will help children express how they are feeling at any given moment. Instead of choosing a time of day, children will turn the attachable hand of this large clock to point at the emotions they are feeling. The clock can be programmed with any of the possible emotion icons. The set includes a large clock face with six programmable spaces, a variety of emotion icons, a choice of clock hands, and a header. The set includes 2 clock faces with six programmable spaces, a variety of emotion icons, photographic and illustrated, a choice of clock hands, and a header. --Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line?comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials?is designed to assist in ?Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.?
- This essential, character-themed bulletin board set is great for role-playing, character education, and promoting a positive classroom environment and includes: --*10 die-cut posters (approximately Special Needs.25? x 16.25? each) --*A resource guide
- Encourage your little one's creativity with this Floof bucket from Play Visions. Lighter than air, this modeling compound is super soft and easily mold-able. Kids can use tools or just their hands to mold this compound in different shapes!
- 0.53 lb.
- 100% organic
- Contains glycerin
- Comes in a storage bucket
- For ages 3 and up
- Squeeze the frog to open its mouth, pick up flies and strengthen fine motor muscles! Roll a cube to determine which flies to munch.Includes:• 2 rubber frogs • 60 flies • 1 number cube • 1 color cube • Activity guideFrogs measure 2.5”DGrades: PreK+Learning Style: Tactile, VisualSkill Development:Math- Reinforces both numbers and counting skills using the number cube with flies, allowing students to explore number-quantity relationships.Fine Motor- Encourages bilateral coordination by grasping the frog with one hand and feeding it with the other.Fine Motor- Squeezing the frog using a forefinger and thumb helps strengthen the hand muscles needed to establish a proper mature grasp for handwriting.
- The vignettes in this Good Choice, Bad Choice Bulletin Board Set will give students a chance to choose between a right and a wrong choice of behaviors. The kid-friendly art style, photos, fresh colors and vignettes are intended to engage young and special learners and help students identify how they are feeling and reinforce social skills in the good and bad choices they make. This set is an ideal way to create a positive, encouraging classroom environment that promotes learning. It includes 11 illustrated vignettes, a header, and a resource guide.Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners, as well as assist teachers in building a strong and developmentally appropriate curriculum for these children. The product line—comprised of teacher/parent resource books, photographic learning cards, and other activity- and game-oriented materials—is designed to assist in “Unlocking the Potential in Every Child.”