- Sort by Default Order
- Building on the tremendous success of Suspend, the new Junior version brings this blockbuster balance game to younger kids with brighter colors, lighter pieces, and a brand-new spinner. Game play is easy: Simply set up the frame, spin the spinner, and balance the color-coded pieces to create an incredible hanging structure. Race against your opponents to be the first to run out of pieces-but watch out: One wrong move and the whole structure could fall! This thrilling game is perfect for young players-there is no reading required, and the skills to succeed grow with every game. Kids learn how to balance and counterbalance, take smart risks, and foresee consequences, all the while having lots of fun!
- The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game!®Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help! This award-winning preschool game develops matching and sorting skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills.o Includes Sneaky Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 4 logs, spinner, game board, and multilingual instruction guideo Color-matching game for all ageso Game box doubles as game boardo Easy setup and cleanupo For 2-4 playerso Ages 3-6How to Play:
- Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Sneaky Squirrel Squeezer, and place it into your log.
- Strategy counts: You could also spin "pick an acorn," "steal an acorn," or "lose an acorn."
- First to fill your log with delicious acorns wins!
SMALL PARTS (1). Not for < 3 yrs.
- Judy(R) Clocks game, What Time is It? provides students kindergarten through grade 2 with a unique and fun approach to mastering basic time-telling skills! Aligned to Common Core State Standards, each game board is illustrated with bright, eye-catching colors and easy-to-read game cards! With four different games to play, this set is perfect for center activities or small group instruction. This set includes 4 game boards, 96 game cards and 16 player pieces and is designed for 2-4 players.